- 1 Need a Better Marketing Strategy? Use a Digital Strategy Template (marketinginsidergroup.com)
- 2 17 Digital Marketing Metrics You Should Be Tracking In 2018 (searchenginepeople.com)
- 3 The Importance of Quality Over Quantity in Digital Content Marketing (forbes.com)
- 4 5 Digital Marketing Tips for Local and Small Businesses (distilled.net)
- 5 How to Acquire More & Better Customers with Digital Content (finance.yahoo.com)
Need a Better Marketing Strategy? Use a Digital Strategy Template (marketinginsidergroup.com)
- How strong is your organization’s digital marketing strategy?We all know how important a well-documented strategy is – only with a clear plan mapping out the pathway to your goals can you ever hope to achieve them.If your organization veers on the vague end of the strategic planning spectrum, you may want to take your digital planning up a notch with a digital strategy template for your marketing.
- It can make it easier to ensure all the moving parts of your digital marketing – your social media marketing, email, blog, landing pages and other digital channels – are all working together to create the right experience at each stage of the customer journey.
- Whether you use a third-party template or you create your own for your business to keep your digital marketing on track now and in the future, here’s what you want to look for in yours.
- But, in order to make it as strategic as possible, you need to do some market research to make sure the campaigns and channels you use, and the plan you use to string it all together, makes the most sense for the unique needs of your business right now.
17 Digital Marketing Metrics You Should Be Tracking In 2018 (searchenginepeople.com)
Topics: email marketing, content marketing, online business, landing page, Customer Lifetime Value, digital marketing, search engines, return on investment
- In digital marketing, there are four main traffic sources in digital marketing – direct traffic (people who type your brand name directly in browsers), organic traffic (those arriving via search engines), referral traffic (those coming via links on other websites), and social media traffic (those coming off social media networks).
- If they’re only staying for a couple of seconds before clicking away, it could be a sign that your content is poor or that visitors find it difficult to locate resources on your website.
- In addition to tracking the amount of time visitors spend on your site, it also helps to track what they spend their time doing on the site.
- Sometimes referred to as Cost Per Click, Cost Per Conversion refers to the average amount you spend to make visitors download an ebook, fill out a form, or perform any other high-value task that might eventually lead to a purchase.
The Importance of Quality Over Quantity in Digital Content Marketing (forbes.com)
Topics: target audience, real people, real life, average consumer, digital marketing, average number, cool thing, total media minutes
- When it comes to digital marketing, quality trumps quantity and makes your brand more personable in the long run.
- Getting to know your audience and conversing with them via your content keeps readers engaged because you’re building a relationship, not unlike in real life with real folks.
- Be the brand that offers a laugh or meets a need by gracefully slipping into the fold, communicating to the consumer, “We’re here, and look at this cool thing you didn’t know.”
5 Digital Marketing Tips for Local and Small Businesses (distilled.net)
Topics: online marketing, search engine optimization, Email marketing, Yelp, Linkedin, Reddit, user experience, Quora
- Tip #1: Your Website – Keep it simple
- Tip #2: Reviews – Your customers are your biggest advocates
- Tip #3: social media – Own your channels and grow your audience
- Tip #4: Email Marketing – Keep them short and sweet
- Tip #5: Content Marketing – Find your audience and plant some seeds
- Final Thoughts
How to Acquire More & Better Customers with Digital Content (finance.yahoo.com)
Topics: content marketing, online presence, online content, digital content, search engine, original content, brand awareness, Digital
- ROCHESTER, N.Y., May 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — webSURGE offers business leaders ways to improve content with digital content: As a business leader, you need to make decisions that increase sales.
- With these practices in place, you’ll be well on your way to acquire more and better customers with digital content.
- webSURGE works with CEOs and business-owners to increase the quality and quantity of sales leads to improve and increase sales results.