- 1 Compare 15 marketing automation platforms (marketingland.com)
- 2 10 SEO Trends That Will Influence Digital Marketing (forbes.com)
- 3 Digital Marketing News: 3.3B Global Social Users, Facebook’s Loyalty Prediction AI, & More (toprankblog.com)
- 4 5 Ways To Incorporate Emotional Marketing Into Your Instagram Ads (adespresso.com)
- 5 What “Works” In Digital Marketing And Social Media Advertising For Financial Advisors (kitces.com)
- 6 10 Must-Attend Digital Marketing Conferences in 2018 (relevance.com)
- 7 Report: CMOs spend more on digital video despite not knowing effect (smartbrief.com)
- 8 What Snapchat Teaches Us About Influencer Marketing (forbes.com)
- 9 The Future of Customer Relationship Management (digitalmarketingmagazine.co.uk)
- 10 10 Technologies That Are Reinventing the CRM Industry (destinationcrm.com)
Compare 15 marketing automation platforms (marketingland.com)
Topics: digital marketing, marketing automation, software platform, industry leaders, latest trends, increasing number, consumer devices, market dynamics
- Marketing organizations of all sizes are being inundated by data from multiple digital marketing channels and an increasing number of consumer devices.
- The latest edition of MarTech Today’s “B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for B2B marketing automation software platforms and the considerations involved in implementing this software in your business.
10 SEO Trends That Will Influence Digital Marketing (forbes.com)
Topics: search engine optimization, web traffic, Search engines, digital marketing, Google, social media, social media platforms, video content, organic search, user behavior
- SEO practitioners are finally being forced to adjust to the reality of a mobile-first algorithm on Google.
- Google’s first priority used to be to deliver information to searchers as quickly as possible in the form of search rankings.
- As this trend increases, content will need to be optimized for social media platforms just as much as it is for search engine platforms, with the added benefit of using organic and paid targeting.
Digital Marketing News: 3.3B Global Social Users, Facebook’s Loyalty Prediction AI, & More (toprankblog.com)
Topics: Pinterest, Reddit, Linkedin, social media, Facebook, Google, Youtube, video advertising, Hootsuite, video creators
- 3.3 billion people worldwide use social media, an increase of some 100 million over the first three months of 2018, according to new report data from Hootsuite and We Are Social, despite a spate of recent privacy fears surrounding Facebook and other social companies.
- Lee Odden — Interview: Lee Odden on the Rise and Success of Influencer Marketing — Brand24
- Facebook’s Watch tab has played an increasing role in the company’s video advertising strategy, along with several recent enhancements for video creators.
5 Ways To Incorporate Emotional Marketing Into Your Instagram Ads (adespresso.com)
Topics: social media, internet users, customer data, potential customers, Quora, digital products, public forums, positive images, Wework, Instagram
- 1. Effect a Sense of Belonging
- 2. Create a Visceral Sense of Thrill
- 3. Evoke a Sense of Local Pride
- 4. Feel Secure. Pursue Your Dreams Without Fear.
- 5. Feel Free. Act Independently.
- Before all else, know your audience.
What “Works” In Digital Marketing And Social Media Advertising For Financial Advisors (kitces.com)
Topics: search engine optimization, retargeting, search engine, mobile device, search results, Linkedin, pay per click, organic search, Google, digital marketing
- And why this matters is, when you think about investing time and effort, and especially dollars into digital advertising and social media, what’s best or what works actually depends a lot on what you’re trying to accomplish and where you are in that funnel.
- But if you have a website that gets some engagement and some visitors and people are coming and checking you out but you’re trying to figure out how to make sure they come back so they actually engage with you and eventually become clients, retargeting ads can actually be effective.
- In this week’s #OfficeHours with @MichaelKitces, my Tuesday 1PM Est broadcast via Periscope, we explore how financial advisors can use digital marketing and social media to grow their business, and particularly why it’s important to have a clear understanding of what you are trying to accomplish in the first place (e.g., awareness, engagement, or acquisition) in order to get a good ROI on social media and other digital advertising!
- As the saying goes, people do business with people they know, like, and trust, not people they’re just aware of because they heard mentioned once on social media.
10 Must-Attend Digital Marketing Conferences in 2018 (relevance.com)
Topics: content marketing, digital marketing, industry leaders, content strategy, industry experts, Amazon Web Services, Huffington Post, Microsoft, inbound marketing, digital transformation
- Why: This is the largest content marketing conference in the world – and for good reason.
- Why: The Search Marketing Expo (SMX) has been the leading conference for search marketing professionals for over 10 years!
- Events are free to create, but you can choose to upgrade to a sponsorship package to move your event to the top of the list with guaranteed placement.
Report: CMOs spend more on digital video despite not knowing effect (smartbrief.com)
Topics: digital video, video advertising, bottom line, professional editors, ViralGains, Tod Loofbourrow, digital video ads, video advertising success
- Almost half of marketers intend to boost their investment in digital video advertising by up to 25% in 2018, per the CMO Council and ViralGains, but the report states that marketing chiefs are not confident about how digital video ads contribute to the bottom line because of the use of poor metrics such as impressions.
- “[T]here’s a massive gap between how video advertising success is measured and the metrics that truly move the needle for brands,” ViralGains’ Tod Loofbourrow said.
What Snapchat Teaches Us About Influencer Marketing (forbes.com)
Topics: social media, Facebook, Snapchat, social network, social media platform, social media networks, Instagram, user base
- This is a big deal: It proves that influencer marketing is not just a fad but an integral part of a social platform’s vitality.
- This isn’t a problem if you’re using the application purely for messaging, but the lack of visibility limits the function of the app to just that – messaging.
The Future of Customer Relationship Management (digitalmarketingmagazine.co.uk)
Topics: business analytics, Linkedin, back office, Customer Relationship Management, middleware, mobile device, global marketplace, financial services, Social media platforms, professional services
- Mobile CRM is a requirement for most sales professionals, as well as others that are not tethered to their desk.
- Organisations in the industries listed above demand solutions to help Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Support teams deliver great customer experiences at every touch point.
- Mobile CRM, social media integration, Enterprise application integration and business analytics are currently the biggest trends in the future for CRM.
- Back-office ERP solutions manage a wealth of customer information that can be synchronized with front-office CRM to deliver for total customer relationship visibility across the organisation.
10 Technologies That Are Reinventing the CRM Industry (destinationcrm.com)
Topics: Business Intelligence, product marketing, customer experience, business process, web services, mobile technology, VoIP, open standards, Datamonitor, Analytics
- Technology: VoIP
- Technology: web services and Services Oriented Architecture
- Technology: Speech Applications
- Technology:Outsourced Application Delivery
- Technology: Social Networking
- Technology: Wireless Connectivity and Applications
- Technology: Presence Technologies (RFID, POS)
- Technology: open source CRM
- Technology: Embedded Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Technology: Queue Management